LLLT 1: Foundations in Laser Therapy
Whether you are currently using laser therapy in your clinic or plan to integrate this medicine, become an informed practitioner who can design the most effective treatments for your patient.
Laser therapy has moved into its deserved position as a treatment of choice due to its effectiveness on most any condition, whether local or systemic; along with its non-invasive, painless and side effect free nature.
With this one-of-a-kind course, you will become an educated practitioner who can:
• Discuss the physics and biomedical effects of energy, light and laser light;
• Understand what to look for in selecting laser devices for your clinic;
• Apply treatment guidelines for safe and effective laser therapy in your clinic;
• Design the most specific and beneficial treatments for your patients; and
• Connect to the growing field of LLLT and continue to research and learn.
This course is of particular interest to practitioners already using Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), or considering adding this modality to their health practice. Completion awards 12 ceu’s (NCCAOM).
- For our course site, we use the very popular Moodlecloud system. Once you register you will be sent a link and a key to enter your “classroom”.
- Once registered you have 120 days of access to the course site.
- On the course site you will find your course outline, and modules with assignments, quizzes, video lectures and resources. You simply need a computer with high speed internet and up-to-date Java, QuickTime and Adobe software, to view and engage in the course modules.
To complete this course for continuing education credits you need to complete the assignments and quizzes, the program worksheet and the final test. 12 ceu’s (NCCAOM).
- Course Fees: $275. CAD, all inclusive.
Register by completing form below.
Note: You will be directed to payment options of PayPal or Credit Card.