Level II: Clearing Blockages to Healing
Advanced Training in German Auricular Medicine
Join us in Toronto, October 11-14, 2018. Learn to apply the VAS to find, prioritize and clear blockages to healing. Over a period of 4 full days, participants will learn the German method for finding, prioritizing and clearing blockages to healing. This training offers a depth of assessment capability that will open exciting new doors, and will bring a new level of ability to clear what is preventing patient healing.
For the first time, we are adding a “VAS DAY” prior to the Level II training. A skill-building day for those wishing to increase their confidence in the VAS diagnostic skill. It can be taken on its own or in preparation for this Level II course. Register separately for the VAS DAY.
Prerequisite is Level I Onsite. Level I certification is not mandatory, yet recommended. Level I Certification is gained through completion of the Clinical Practicum I (CPI), through which you discuss 10 of your own cases with one of our Instructors. Completion of this practicum is a discipline that will help you prepare for this next level of training in Level II.
This onsite seminar provides lectures, demonstrations and lots of opportunity for supervised practice and integration.
Completion of the Level II Certification can be done online following this course through presentation of Case Study reports (Clinical Practicum II).
Successful completion of the this onsite course awards 29 CEU’s/PDA points (NCCAOM).
- Location: Ramada Plaza Hotel, Downtown Toronto. 300 Jarvis St., Toronto. Ask for the CIAM room rate when booking your bedroom.
- Travel: Closest airport is Billy Bishop on Toronto Island, a short cab ride from the hotel. The Pearson International Airport is near Mississauga and a longer cab ride.
- Two Options for the Level II Onsite course: 3.5 days or 4 full days. Thursday to Sunday, 8:30 – 5:00. The Sunday afternoon is optional, and will be a time for further demonstrations, practice and discussions. Those who are able to stay for this last half day find it extremely worthwhile. Please make travel arrangements accordingly for your choice.
- Level II Onsite Agenda
- Course Fees: 4 full days: $995CAD. 3.5 days: $955CAD. Includes tuition, taxes, course handbook, beverages and snacks. Use the coupon code “SundayNoon” for the 3.5 day fee when registering.
- If you are repeating this level II course, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the coupon code for your 25% fee reduction.
- Instructor: Dave Maybee, RMT
- CIAM Cancellation Policy
Register by completing form below.
Note: You will be directed to payment options of PayPal or Credit Card.