Level II: Clearing Blockages to Healing
Advanced Training in German Auricular Medicine
Join us in Antigonish, NS, October 11-14,2018. Learn to apply the VAS to find, prioritize and clear blockages to healing. Over a period of 4 full days, participants will learn the German method for finding, prioritizing and clearing blockages to healing. This training offers a depth of assessment capability that will open exciting new doors, and will bring a new level of ability to clear what is preventing patient healing.
Prerequisite is Level I Onsite. Level I certification is not mandatory, yet recommended. Level I Certification is gained through completion of the Clinical Practicum I (CPI), through which you discuss 10 of your own cases with one of our Instructors. Completion of this practicum is a discipline that will help you prepare for this next level of training in Level II.
This onsite seminar provides lectures, demonstrations and lots of opportunity for supervised practice and integration.
Completion of the Level II Certification can be done online following this course through presentation of Case Study reports (Clinical Practicum II).
Successful completion of the this onsite course awards 29 CEU’s/PDA points (NCCAOM).
- Location: St. Ninnian Street, Antigonish, next to the St.Francis Xavier University campus in small town Nova Scotia. Use this website Visit Antigonish for local accommodations and services. This town is where David Maybee lives and has his clinic.
- Travel: Closest airport is Halifax International Airport. The drive to Antigonish is 2 hours. If you wish to share a car rental, let us know and we will try to match you with someone. There is also the Maritime Bus. (You need to put in details to get the departure times and cost.) And a shuttle service here: Ridebooker Shuttle
- Two Options for the Level II Onsite course: 3.5 days or 4 full days. Thursday to Sunday, 8:30 – 5:00. The Sunday afternoon is optional, and will be a time for further demonstrations, practice and discussions. Those who are able to stay for this last half day find it extremely worthwhile. Please make travel arrangements accordingly for your choice.
- Check out this local music festival – book tickets early! – venues all over nearby Cape Breton Island!
- Level II Onsite Agenda
- Course Fees: 4 full days: $995CAD. 3.5 days: $885CAD. Includes tuition, taxes, course handbook, beverages and snacks. Use the coupon code “SundayNoon” for the 3.5 day fee when registering.
- Early Bird Discounted Fee of $945 ($835) until August 25, 2018 .
- If you are repeating this level II course, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the coupon code for your 25% fee reduction.
- Instructor: Dave Maybee, RMT
- CIAM Cancellation Policy
Register by completing form below.
Note: You will be directed to payment options of PayPal or Credit Card.