Level I Onsite: Enhanced Auricular Assessment and Treatment
June 6 – 9, 2019, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be on our list for notifications.
Join us for the German Auricular Medicine Training Level 1 practical, hands-on course. 3.5 days of lectures, demonstrations and supervised practice. Prerequisite is Level I Online Foundations. Completion awards participants 27 CEU’s (NCCAOM)
Now that you have been introduced to the efficacy of this healing modality, this hands-on training will significantly add to your knowledge and skill levels! Learn more about what the Ear reveals and offers!
With this course, your clinical capacity to assist in your patients’ healing process will be greatly enhanced. In addition to solidifying and expanding your knowledge and skill in auricular acupuncture, the pulse diagnosis, the “Vascular Autonomic Signal (VAS)” will be taught and practiced, opening new doors for assessment possibilities.
- Level I Onsite course, 3.5 days. Thursday to Saturday, 8:30 – 5:00; Sunday 8:30 – 1:00.
- Instructor: Dave Maybee, RMT
- Level I Onsite Agenda
- Course Fees: $995. CAD, all inclusive. Includes tuition, taxes, course handbook, beverages.
- Early Bird Fee: $950 CAD until April 20, 2019.
- Course Location: Canadian College of Massage & Hydrotherapy – Halifax Campus
- AirBnB (many options in Halifax)
- CIAM Cancellation Policy
Register by completing form below.
Note: You will be directed to payment options of PayPal or Credit Card.