Selected Research References
Research in auricular acupuncture has grown greatly over the past decade.
Here are a few selections:
- Auricular Acupuncture Analgesia in Thoracic Trauma. Georgios S. Papadopoulos et al. 2016.
- Auricular acupuncture for pediatric migraines. D.Graff, M.MacDonald. 2016.
- Auricular therapy for chronic pain management in adults: A synthesis of evidence. Zhao HJ et al. 2015.
- Self-reported benefits of auricular acupuncture among veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder. King, CH et al. 2015.
- Evaluation of the immediate effect of auricular acupuncture on pain of upper trapezius muscle. A. Silva et al. 2015
- Lumbar Hernia Diagnosis, M.Romoli et al. 2015.
- Auricular acupuncture to elleviate cancer-related edema. J.C.Mora et al. 2013
- Auricular acupuncture with Laser. Round, Litscher, Bahr. 2013.
- Selected Abstracts2012